Name a Color

ask someone to think of a color.
when they say o.k. got one, say..."This may not work now.. because you changed your mind, first you thought of red, then thought of blue, then purple, weather you realized it or not"

studies show if this question is asked 99% of people think of red. the remaining 1% think of blue or purple.

so using this magic phrase will cover your butt in case your mark didn't think of red.

it's a super thing to open, with showing you may not be perfect and actually could be a real mystic. then when your right in your following predictions, it's much more profound.. and remember, acting as if it's a skill, not magic, is always your friend in mentalism.

Bill Ballantine II

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Free Mentalism Tricks.


One more way to share

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.